Length: 15,8 cm
Diameter head: 6 cm
Diameter body: 5 cm
Weight: 447 g (without batteries)
Beam distance: up to 363 m
Light output: 2450 Lumen (max)
Turbo / 2450 Lumen / up to 1 hour
High / 1300 Lumen / up to 3 hours 10 minutes
Mid / 570 Lumen / up to 8 hours 20 minutes
Low / 300 Lumen / up to 16 hours 30 minutes
Lower / 95 Lumen / up to 52 hours
- At 2650 lumens the TM15 is worlds smallest and brightest rechargeable searchlight
- Utilizes 3 x CREE XM-L2 LEDs
- Thermal protection circuit prevents overheating
- Compatible with both 18650 Li-ion and CR123 batteries
- Intelligent charging circuit with status detection. Recharge easily, safely and quickly
- Exceptionally long runtimes using 4 × 18650 Li-ion or 8 × CR123 batteries
- Capable of using 1 × 18650 or 2 x CR123 batteries in emergency situations
- Innovative single button two-stage switch provides a user-friendly interface
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power
- Power indicator secondary function displays battery voltage (accurate
- Coated mineral glass resists scratches
- Aluminum reflector ensures a consistent and powerful beam
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- HA III Military grade hard-anodized
- IPX-8 standard water resistant
NB: The TM15 utilizes a 2-stage switch similar to a camera shutter
button. The lights numerous functions are selected according to the
depth the switch is pressed.
The TM15 has two modes: Daily mode and Turbo mode.
With the light turned off:
Press the switch partway down and hold to enter Momentary Daily
mode. Release the switch to turn the light off again.
Press the switch all the way down and hold to enter into Momentary
Turbo mode. Release the switch to turn the light off again.
Press the switch partway down and release within one second to
access Constant Output Daily mode. Press switch to turn light off again.
Press the switch all the way down and release within one second to
access Constant Turbo mode. Press switch to turn light off again.
With the light turned on:
Press the switch all the way down and release within one second to enter
into standby mode. In this mode, the light will consume small amounts of
power to maintain the settings in the MCU (micro control unit) but appear
to be turned off. When in standby mode the power indicator light will flash
once every three seconds to show the location of the light.
When turned on in Daily mode, press the switch partway down to select a
brightness level of ultra low, low, medium, high or turbo. Holding the
switch for more than one second to access turbo mode, and the selected
brightness level will be memorized when the light is turned off.
When turned on in Turbo mode, press the switch partway down to cycle
through the brightness level of turbo and high output level. Theres no
memory function in Turbo mode.
With the light turned on, press the switch all the way down twice in quick
succession to access strobe mode. Press once again to exit the strobe
Lockout and Unlock functions:
With the light turned on: Press the switch all the way down and hold for
more than one second. The light will turn off and enter into lockout mode.
Lockout mode consumes almost no battery power and prevents the light
from accidentally turning on. Holding the switch for more than one second
to exit the lockout mode.
1. When entering lockout mode, the power indicator will flash to indicate
specific battery voltage. Please refer to the Power Tips section of this
manual for details.
2. When TM15 is kept in a backpack or left unused for extended periods,
Nitecore® recommends the bezel is loosened to cut off the power entirely,
thus saving battery power and preventing accidental activation of the
1. When the light is on, the blue power indicator will blink once every two
seconds when power levels reach 50%.
2. When the light is on, the blue power indicator will flicker constantly
when power is very low.
3. Each time batteries are inserted, the light is put into lockout Mode or
half/fully press the switch under normal charging conditions, the power
indicator light will blink in various patterns to show the battery voltage
(accurate to ±0.1V). For example, when the battery voltage is at a
maximum charge of 4.2V, the power indicator will blink 4 times in quick
succession, followed by a one second pause and two more blinks,
indicating a total battery voltage of 4.2V.
TM15 is very compact. Extended operation in Turbo mode will cause the
body temperature to continually rise, thus, making it too hot to use. So
NITECORE does not recommend using the TM15 in Turbo mode for
extended periods. TM15 built-in thermal protection circuit prevents
overheating. For your safety and to protect the flashlight from failure, the
TM15 will automatically reduce its output to prevent overheating once it
has reached 60 degrees.
Precaution: When the flashlight is hot, do not attempt to cool it by
submerging it in liquid.
When the power indicator blinks consistently it means the batteries need
to be replaced or recharged. Alternatively if the light becomes dim or
unresponsive to adjustments once again, the batteries need to be
replaced or recharged.
✓ Free shipping from € 39.01 within Germany and Austria
✓ Secure shopping with SSL encryption
✓ 97% TOP User rating - 95% COP® Store
|Lighting range||up to 415 m|
|Battery Type||CR123 Batteries, 18650 Accu|