Length: 14,2 cm
Diameter head: 6,8 cm
Diameter body: 5 cm
Weight: 438 g (without batteries)
Beam distance: up to 415 m
Light output: 3800 Lumen (max)
Turbo / 3800 Lumen / up to 45 minutes
High / 1850 Lumen / up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Mid / 600 Lumen / up to 8 hours 15 minutes
Low / 150 Lumen / up to 48 hours
Lower / 3 Lumen / up to 1000 hours
Included: 1 x Nitecore® TM26 flashlight, Nylon pouch, AC charge cord, car charger, wrist lanyard, spare O-ring, and spare charging port cover (batteries not included). Requires either 8 x CR123 (COP® part 150 BAT) batteries or 4 x NL189 (COP® part NCNL189) rechargeable batteries.
- Four Cree XM-L2 LEDs produce a maximum output of up to 3800 lumens
- Precision Digital Optics Technology creates a long-distance beam
- Pushbutton switch for easy access to 2 operation modes, lockout mode and strobe/SOS mode
1. Daily Mode: lightly press switch to activate daily mode, lightly press switch and release within 1 second to scroll through lower, low, medium, and high brightness levels, lightly press and hold switch for 1 second to get to turbo mode.
2. Search / Turbo Mode: press and click switch for turbo, lightly press for high, lightly press to cycle between high and turbo.
3. Lockout mode: while on, completely press switch and hold for 1 second
OLED display will say "LOCK OUT". To exit lockout mode, press and hold switch for more than 1 second.
4. Strobe / SOS mode: while on, click switch twice rapidly for disorienting strobe, press switch lightly to cycle through SOS and location beacon modes.
- Powered by 4 x 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable batteries, 8 x CR123 primary lithium batteries or 8 x RCR123 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries (batteries not included)
Note: only 18650 li-ion batteries can be recharged with included AC cord.
- Please use the included AC charge cord to recharge four 18650 batteries inside the flashlight. The charge time is approximately 7 hours; the blue switch indicator will blink twice every second while charging. The blue indicator will be steady when charging is finished. The blue indicator will blink rapidly if an error occurs.
- The advanced OLED display shows lumen output, brightness level, battery voltage, battery status, approximate run time and temperature.
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Integrated tripod mount lets you attach the flashlight to most standard tripods
- Constructed from aerospace grade aluminum with hard-anodized HAIII finish for extreme durability
- Water resistant to IP- X8
1. Using fewer than 4 x 18650 batteries or 8 x CR123 batteries can lead to malfunctioning and explosion. Use only when necessary.
2. Insert batteries with the positive (+) end pointing towards the head.
3. Do not mix rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries.
4. Do not mix batteries of different types/brands.
5. Do not mix batteries of different charge levels.
6. Do not use lithium batteries without a protected circuit board.
7. This product does not support unprotected 18650 li-ion batteries. Please ensure that all the 18650 batteries used in the TM26 have a button top configuration or they will not make contact with the terminals in the battery compartment.
The NiteCore® TM26 will automatically step down in brightness when it reaches 60°C.
✓ Free shipping from € 39.01 within Germany and Austria
✓ Secure shopping with SSL encryption
✓ 97% TOP User rating - 95% COP® Store
|Lighting range||up to 415 m|
|Battery Type||CR123 Batteries|