Weight: 135g (without batteries)
Light output: 900 Lumen (max)
Turbo / 900 Lumen / up to 1 hour 45 minutes
High / 530 Lumen / up to 2 hours
Low / 0,2 Lumen / up to 200 hours
· Purpose-designed for hiking, climbing, camping and general outdoor recreation
· True variable output with a unique infinitely variable sliding switch
· USB rechargeable / powered by 1 x 18650 lithium-ion battery
· Aluminum unibody construction is highly rugged and provides excellent cooling
· Utilizes a premium CREE XM-L2(T6) LED for up to 900 lumens of output
· High-efficiency circuit provides up to 200 hours of runtime on low
· Third generation sliding control switch (patented) permits rapid and accurate mode
switching / brightness adjustment with the use of one hand.
· Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit (integrated micro-USB charging port)
· A custom catoptrics-based system produces an extremely wide 100°beam angle
· Unique light housing can be rotated wide range preventing illumination dead zones.
· Equipped with unique secondary RGB LEDs (red, green and blue)
· Integrated temperature sensor and intelligent temperature control ensure stable and
· High-efficiency regulation circuit provides unwavering output as battery life
· Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
· Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
· Rugged HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
· Comfortable chafe-free and breathable nylon headband
· Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
· Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
· Tail stand capability
The HC90 utilizes a sliding switch to access the lights numerous functions and
brightness levels. With HC90 head facing forward, the order of modes (sliding the
switch from right to left) are as follows: blue mode -> green mode -> red mode ->
standby mode / off -> infinite brightness mode (ultra-low to high) -> turbo mode.
These modes may be cycled through in reverse by sliding the switch from left to right.
When using the HC90 in infinite brightness mode, runtime will increase when lower
levels of output are selected. On its lowest setting, the HC90 will run continuously for
up to 200 hours and on its highest setting continuously for up 2 hours.
NOTE: A fully charged 18650 lithium-ion battery has a standby time of approximately
6000 hours (off position on the sliding switch). To prevent battery drain entirely (for
example during long periods of inactivity) Nitecore suggests unscrewing the battery
cap approximately half a turn. This will physically cut power to the headlamp and also
help prevent accidental activation.
HC90 is capable of charging a protected 18650 li-ion battery using the included USB
cable. Simply install a protected 18650 li-ion cell, plug one end of the USB cable into
the HC90s mini USB port and the other end into a universal USB port or adaptor as
shown in the adjacent image.
1.Fully charging a depleted 18650 li-ion battery takes approximately 6 hours.
2.Under normal charging conditions, the red indicator light near the charging port will
blink every 1.5 seconds.
3.If a problem is detected during the charging process, the HC90 will stop charging
and the red indicator will blink rapidly.
4.When charging is complete, the red indicator will illuminate steadily.
Set includes one HC90 headlamp, head band, USB cable, spare port plug and O-ring-
✓ Free shipping from € 39.01 within Germany and Austria
✓ Secure shopping with SSL encryption
✓ 97% TOP User rating - 95% COP® Store
|Battery Type||CR123 Batteries|
|flashlight with color light||with red collor, other colors|