! COP MONTHLY SPECIAL !
available for a large number of guns - for example:
Glock 17/22, Glock 19/23, Glock 26/27, Walther PPQ / P99Q, Walther P99, H&K P30, Glock 42
Please note that for guns with a selection of backstraps for grip size adjustment you have to clarify which backstrap size you are using or just the standard grip.
Stick-on panels provide better grip on pistols. The TALONTM
Grips Granulate gets you extreme grip if a rough surface is required.
Five Rules of Firearm Safety:
1. Assume guns are always loaded.
2. Never allow the muzzle to cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
3. Keep your trigger finger straight along the frame until you are ready to fire.
4. Be sure of your target, backstop and beyond.
5. Always follow all instructions and warnings applicable to your firearm
1. Field strip the firearm for safety. With the backing still on the grip, test fit the grip for proper alignment and ensure that it is the correct grip for the firearm.
2. Use ONLY RUBBING ALCOHOL to clean the pistol grip area removing any grease or oil. The firearm must be completely dry before continuing. TALON Grips recommends using extra rubbing alcohol and a small brush in addition to the supplied alcohol swab for improved cleaning.
3. Remove the backing. Starting with the left side, line up the grip with the front and bottom of the factory pistol grip, maintaining a consistent reveal (some grips have graphic cutouts which may help with alignment). Make sure to properly center the grip on the backstrap and work around, gently rolling the grip on to prevent air from becoming trapped.
4. Very lightly wrap, DO NOT STRETCH, finger strip(s) evenly around the front of the pistol. Tuck excess material UNDER the left side panel where you started.
5. MUST DO: When grip is properly placed, heat the grip with a hair dryer or heat gun. DO NOT OVERHEAT. Warm grip and press grip FIRMLY into place. Repeat this step several times conforming the grip to the guns factory grip.Please indicate when ordering:
2) backstrap size or standard size