Material: 100% Polyester
Colours: black and olive
Size: see selection
Men Duty jacket from Under Armour ® Tactical Line with Current2 technology, with printed Under Armour ® logo in the neck area, and printed Under Armour ® STORM lettering on the right sleeve.
Side zippers for easy access to the holster.
Water-repellent material that keeps the athlete warm and dry.
UA STORM® TECHNOLOGY - Assigns rain and snow and holds under all conditions light and dry
- Using a special water-repellent surface technology
- Is incredibly breathable and light
- Does not
Water repellent and windproof
Most functional materials which are used for jackets and rain pants, have a water-repellent layer on the outside, which is often simply called the English-speaking DWR. The DWR-layer is intended to prevent the fabric can absorb water. Only by combining a DWR layer with a breathable layer creates a waterproof air substance.
The "AllseasonGear®" products are designed for use in the normal temperature range, ideal to wear at temperatures between extreme heat and cold. When producing revolutionary materials are used which adapt their properties to weather conditions. Moisture is wicked away from the body and thus offer ensure breathability.Loose b>
Generously cut for comfort Oversized.
Under Armour ® Tactical b>
Clothing of Under Armour ® Tactical series differs not only optically from the regular Under Armour Sport Line series.
The following characteristics are observed:
1. logo in the same color as the garment.
2. Much of the Under Armour Tactical Series is also available in "tactical colors" olive green and beige.
3. ArmourBlock TM technology (except jackets) integrated in all garments,
i.e. Microbes are neutralized before they can cause odors.
4. The sizes are adapted to athletic body and therefore usually available up to size 3XL.
Art.-Nr.: UA1279618S-S / EAN: 0889819498181