Woolpower® Sport socks
Sizes: 36-39, 40-44, 45-48
Colors: black and olive green
Weight: 400g / m²
Material: 64% merino wool, 35% polyamide, 1% elasthane
Sock for use on cold days or as a second layer.
The socks 400 are elastic on the shaft and ankle. The merino wool is cuddly soft and does not smell even after repeated use. It can store up to 30 percent of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp.
Socks 400 are from Ullfrotté original. This warm sock can be worn directly on the foot, but is also suitable as a second layer over a slightly thinner sock. Woolpower AB in Östersund has been producing socks since the company was founded in the early 1970s. Therefore, we know how important it is to keep your feet comfortably warm and dry; both during work and during leisure activities. The soft terry side can be worn directly on the warm skin. For the best effect, wear a thin, well-fitting sock directly on the foot, and then combine it with a thicker one if necessary. So far, it has not been possible to produce a synthetic fiber that has such fantastic properties as wool. The terry-knit material can absorb up to 30 percent of its own weight in moisture without feeling wet. This is especially important for the feet: perspiration and moisture are removed from the socks without affecting the thermal insulation. Since absorption of moisture in an exothermic process produces the so-called heat of absorption, wool even produces heat. For this reason, the socks also warm when wet. Woolpower socks are easy-care and self-cleaning. Creatine in the wool naturally breaks down malodorous bacteria on the skin. Dirt particles and bad smell are carried away by the steam, so that the socks do not need to be washed so often. All Woolpower socks are produced on special knitting machines in Östersund - from the yarn to the finished packaged product.
- Woolpower products are manufactured from A to Z in Östersund
- There is no artificial fiber that has fantastic properties like wool
- fine and curly structure of merino wool has an insulating effect against cold and heat
- Wool has a self-cleaning effect and does not smell unpleasant even after prolonged use
- Material is naturally antibacterial and does not need to be washed as often
- Wool can absorb up to 30 percent of its own weight in moisture without feeling wet
- terry-knit material also warms when wet
Art.-Nr.: UF8414S-36 / EAN:
Woolpower® Sport socks